Saturday, July 16, 2005

What it is...

This is a blog that I have created for us to share our recipes. Each week I will post a different topic and on Sunday, we all post our recipe here to this site. If you would like to join, please let me know and I will add you as a member.

I know everyone is busy and therefore, if you can't post on Sunday, you are welcome to post on another day. Also, if you are looking to make something special in the near future or are having a party, let me know and I will do my best to make your need the topic of the week.

Any thoughts or suggestions on the blog and it's content are always welcome.

Happy reading and cooking... ENJOY!

1 Comments:

At 7/16/2005 5:10 PM, Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Just wanted to say I LOVE the blogspot address. Super cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home