Saturday, July 23, 2005

Fruit Pizza

1 pkg sugar cookie dough

Rool out on cookie sheet or pizza round. Bake according to directions. Let cool.

8 oz cream softened cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla


Mix thoroughly and spread over baked cookie.

Top with fresh strawberries, kiwi, and blueberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Notes: Canned blueberry topping is easier to work with and still tastes great. If using frozen blueberries, thaw, and then dry off with paper towels or air dry. Don't strain.

2 Comments:

At 7/24/2005 6:28 AM, Blogger Tina M said...

Yummm. When ya commin' over with one. I'll fill up the puddle and call Brad and Jose!!! I guess we'll have to let KGrams come too. After the sibling comment on Farkota Friday, I'm not so sure! hehehe

 
At 7/24/2005 9:45 AM, Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Heh heh. Dakota has forgiven you. It's okay.

This fruit pizza is evil. I could eat the entire thing myself. When I first heard of it, there was no way I wanted to try it. I didn't know that the "pizza dough" was a sugar cookie. Dumb me.

Blow up the pool and put the margs on ice! I'll be right over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home