Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blueberry Pie

It's occuring to me that I'm posting *as* I'm making things this week. LOL. Oh well. At least I'm posting!

Tonights dessert: BLUEBERRY PIE


3 pints blueberries - cleaned and stems removed or frozen
2 T fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/4 c all purpose flour
1/2 c sugar (I use a mixture of brown and white)
1/4 t cinnamon
2 T butter, cut up

A double pie crust (I don't have time to post the recipe - so use your recipe or just buy the canned or frozen version).


Mix the ingredients together in a bowl and then place in the bottom crust. Top with the cut up butter and then carefully place the top crust over and crimp or use a fork to seal the edges. Slice a pretty star shape on the top with a knife or fork to let steam escape. Bake at 425 for 20 minutes and then lower the temperature to 350 for another 30-40 minutes.

Let cool and serve with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 11:02 AM, Blogger Great White Bear, said...

Really nice site..we've added you to our links!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home