Monday, October 31, 2005

Oops... Spooktacular

I very rarely get very far beyond Reese's Peanutbutter cups around Halloween but I made these cookie's from Susie's site for my best friend's two little girls (ages 6 & almost-4). Well, they made them... I ate the broken cookies and helped with the frosting. They took them to school and they were a HUGE HIT.

Witch Hats

Turn Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies striped-side down, put a circle of orange squirt frosting around the hole, drop on a Hershey's kiss (take the wrapper off first) and make a little bow with the squirty frosting. Ta-da. You were just nominated for cool-party-cookie-maker of the year and you will definitely be invited back next year.

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2005 6:50 AM, Blogger Purring said...

I've got a great recipe for EASY chicken cordon bleu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home