Saturday, October 08, 2005

Something of my choice & Something Lite

As I missed the something lite week, I thought my item for the pick what I want week would be something lite, so I could ease my conscience a little.

CHICKEN TERIYAKI

INGREDIENTS:
3 TBL Sesame Seeds
2 TBL Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
2 TBL Honey
1 tsp Oriental Sesame Oil (Optional)
1 tsp Ginger
1 Clove Garlic - Minced
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
4 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts

DIRECTIONS:
In a medium bowl, combine sesame seeds, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and pepper. Mix well. Set aside 2 TBL of marinade. Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes and add to bowl, stirring to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Preheat broiler. Remove chicken from marinade and place on broiler pan. Discard marinade in bowl. broil 5 inches from heat,k basting with the 2 TBL of reserved marinade, turning once. Cook until no longer pink in center, about 1o to 12 minutes.


Calories 183 (20% from fat) Fat 4g Sodium 300 mg

1 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 6:50 PM, Blogger Me said...

This is very very similar to the one I use for my Teriaki Chicken Wings... YUM!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home