Sunday, August 14, 2005

Banana French Toast

Here is my recipe for an something with "Eggs".

BANANA FRENCH TOAST

INGREDIENTS:
6 Eggs
1 Banana
1 tsp Vanilla
Milk
Cinnamon
6 to 8 Slices of Bread (Extra thick bread like Texas Toast is the best.)

DIRECTIONS:
In a blender, place eggs, banana, vanilla and milk. Blend for several seconds.

Add cinnamon to taste and blend again.

Lay bread out in a dish and pour egg mixture over it. Turn bread to coat both sides. Let bread soak in mixture for 5 to 10 minutes.

Cook on hot griddle or skillet.


(My guys love this so much, that I end up using up to a dozen eggs and 12 pieces of bread whenever I make it.)

1 Comments:

At 8/16/2005 12:25 PM, Blogger Tina M said...

Hey, I never thought about the vanilla. I bet it's good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home